IT-Wiki at DTU Fysik
The sections below describe DTU IT services of interest to most users at DTU:
- Network at DTU Fysik.
- DTU Wireless networks:
- DTU WiFi network for DTU users only (including DTU guest accounts).
- Eduroam available to anyone with an Eduroam account (including DTU users):
- VPN connection to DTU network.
- The DTU Portalen intranet.
- The central mail-server's DTU_spam_filter.
- When you leave your employment at DTU, please read about IT_when_leaving_DTU.
- The DTU_Remote_Windows desktop and applications (Citrix) service for DTU users.
DTU webmail service: For web browser access to your mail at the central DTU Exchange server, please use the webmail service at https://mail.win.dtu.dk.
For configuring E-mail client software on your PC we offer the following advice:
For configuring calendar client software on your PC we offer the following advice:
- Microsoft Outlook users have built-in calendar functions.
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA): You simply log in to the DTU Outlook Web Access server using a web browser.
- Apple Mail users: Please see the Mac_Mail_client for the DTU Exchange server.
- Thunderbird_calendar client setup at DTU.
- Evolution_calendar client setup at DTU.
- Google_calendar client setup.
We have some general information for system administrators about Tivoli Storage Manager software for system administrators:
Here we collect tips and tricks that are relevant only to IT system administrators:
- NeDi (Network Discovery) open source network monitoring system. Instructions for NeDi_installation_on_CentOS.
- Linux_firewall_configuration (protection against SSH attacks, country blacklists).
- OpenSSH_configuration of SSH server.
- Sendmail_configuration of SMTP server.
- NFSwatch monitoring of an NFS server.
- Dovecot_configuration of IMAP server.
- Web server SSL_best_practices.
- IPv6_configuration: Collection of information about IPv6 and DHCPv6.
- IPv6_deployment: IPv6 deployment process at the departmental level.
- ThinLinc server and client installation.
- HP_Proliant_firmware_upgrade issues.
- HP IMC (Intelligent Management Center) network monitoring system.
- Apple_TV configuration for meeting rooms.
- Huawei_server setup.
- Singularity containers.
- Intel_AMT (Intel® Active Management Technology with Intel vPro technology)
- Setting up a Ceph_storage platform.
This Wiki uses the MoinMoin Wiki Engine.
We have some information for Linux system administrators about management of MoinMoin for beginners in this page:
This wiki has the following registered users: