IT-Wiki at DTU Fysik
The sections below describe DTU IT services of interest to most users at DTU:
- Network at DTU Fysik.
- DTU Wireless networks:
- DTU WiFi network for DTU users only (including DTU guest accounts).
- Eduroam available to anyone with an Eduroam account (including DTU users):
- VPN connection to DTU network.
- The DTU Portalen intranet.
- The central mail-server's DTU_spam_filter.
- When you leave your employment at DTU, please read about IT_when_leaving_DTU.
- The DTU_Remote_Windows desktop and applications (Citrix) service for DTU users.
DTU webmail service: For web browser access to your mail at the central DTU Exchange server, please use the webmail service at https://mail.win.dtu.dk.
For configuring E-mail client software on your PC we offer the following advice:
For configuring calendar client software on your PC we offer the following advice:
- Microsoft Outlook users have built-in calendar functions.
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA): You simply log in to the DTU Outlook Web Access server using a web browser.
- Apple Mail users: Please see the Mac_Mail_client for the DTU Exchange server.
- Thunderbird_calendar client setup at DTU.
- Evolution_calendar client setup at DTU.
- Google_calendar client setup.
We have some general information for system administrators about Tivoli Storage Manager software for system administrators:
Here we collect tips and tricks that are relevant only to IT system administrators:
- NeDi (Network Discovery) open source network monitoring system. Instructions for NeDi_installation_on_CentOS.
- Linux_firewall_configuration (protection against SSH attacks, country blacklists).
- OpenSSH_configuration of SSH server.
- Sendmail_configuration of SMTP server.
- NFSwatch monitoring of an NFS server.
- Dovecot_configuration of IMAP server.
- Web server SSL_best_practices.
- IPv6_configuration: Collection of information about IPv6 and DHCPv6.
- IPv6_deployment: IPv6 deployment process at the departmental level.
- ThinLinc server and client installation.
- HP_Proliant_firmware_upgrade issues.
- HP IMC (Intelligent Management Center) network monitoring system.
- Apple_TV configuration for meeting rooms.
- Huawei_server setup.
- Singularity containers.
- Intel_AMT (Intel® Active Management Technology with Intel vPro technology)
This Wiki uses the MoinMoin Wiki Engine.
We have some information for Linux system administrators about management of MoinMoin for beginners in this page:
This wiki has the following registered users: