← Revision 14 as of 2010-11-03 13:43:49
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
|1) `Exercise 1`_: Getting started with Dacapo||1) `Exercise_1`_: Getting started with Dacapo|
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
|2) `Exercise 2`_: Aluminum surfaces and adsorbates||2) `Exercise_2`_: Aluminum surfaces and adsorbates|
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
|3) `Exercise 3`_: Spin polarized calculations||3) `Exercise_3`_: Spin polarized calculations|
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
|4) `Exercise 4`_: Analysis tools for surfaces and solids||4) `Exercise_4`_: Analysis tools for surfaces and solids|
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
|5) `Exercise 5`_: Nudged Elastic Band calculations||5) `Exercise_5`_: Nudged Elastic Band calculations|
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
Notes_ for 2006.
Below you can find a tutorial giving some basic information on how Python is used to set up calculations.
For more information, the examples is at the moment the best source of information.
- Tutorial 1:
- Introduction to running the dacapo total energy code using the Python scripting language.
These exercises are used in the course Electronic structure methods in materials physics, chemistry and biology. For comments and questions, email jensj.
- Exercise_1: Getting started with Dacapo
- Exercise_2: Aluminum surfaces and adsorbates
- Exercise_3: Spin polarized calculations
- Exercise_4: Analysis tools for surfaces and solids
- Exercise_5: Nudged Elastic Band calculations
Solutions are also available.